connect.friendhood.net

Hi! Welcome to CONNECT.FRIENDHOOD.NET!

Feel free to join in the discussions and connect with people here.

We strongly advise you to register as some features and posts are inactive or hidden from guests.

Registration difficulties? send a message using the contact us link
connect.friendhood.net

Hi! Welcome to CONNECT.FRIENDHOOD.NET!

Feel free to join in the discussions and connect with people here.

We strongly advise you to register as some features and posts are inactive or hidden from guests.

Registration difficulties? send a message using the contact us link
connect.friendhood.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

connect.friendhood.net

Connect with people

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to mend a broken heart?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailorm0on
Sailorm0on

Female Posts : 11
Scorpio Tokens : 26900

How to mend a broken heart? Empty
PostSubject: How to mend a broken heart?   How to mend a broken heart? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Pano nga ba? Is there away nga ba para mapadali ang healing process?
Back to top Go down
Walfisch
Walfisch

Male Posts : 8
Pisces Tokens : 26890

PostSubject: Re: How to mend a broken heart?   How to mend a broken heart? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 am

Hmm, ako paniniwala ko talaga, time heals all wounds. So, post breakup, umiyak at mag-senti ng todo, for a few weeks at least, para mawala sa system yung depression.

After that, move on na. Convince yourself that "This is how it goes. Kaya time to get moving.". Pag convinced ka na tapos na yung relationship na ito, at least magiging mas willing and receptive ka na uli to accept new people in your life.
Back to top Go down
sesamemucho
Admin
Admin
sesamemucho

Male Posts : 21
Sagittarius Tokens : 26938

PostSubject: Re: How to mend a broken heart?   How to mend a broken heart? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:25 pm

or you can be aggressive in dealing with the pain. tulad nung mantra ng AA (alcoholics anonymous - "I'm an alcoholic..") recognize your feelings, accept it, then let go.

marami kasi minsan ang "in denial mode" pa after a recent heartache, truth is - relationships fail, especially when the two of you are not meant to be.

you can also channel your emotions to other activities and be with your friends. the world doesn't stop when you loose a single person.
Back to top Go down
Sailorm0on
Sailorm0on

Female Posts : 11
Scorpio Tokens : 26900

PostSubject: Re: How to mend a broken heart?   How to mend a broken heart? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:58 am

what if you became attached to that someone? he promised you EVERYTHING and yet finding out that all was just a big LIE. What if HE became a part of you and it seems everything stopped upon him turning his back at you? I think saying "I can do this" , saying "Im thru with him" are not enough to go back to your senses and pretend everything will turn out okay becasue it is not okay.. waaah.. wala lang emote emote lang :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to mend a broken heart?   How to mend a broken heart? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to mend a broken heart?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
connect.friendhood.net :: CONNECT.FRIENDHOOD.NET DISCUSSIONS :: Break-ups and Heartaches-
Jump to: