connect.friendhood.net

Hi! Welcome to CONNECT.FRIENDHOOD.NET!

Feel free to join in the discussions and connect with people here.

We strongly advise you to register as some features and posts are inactive or hidden from guests.

Registration difficulties? send a message using the contact us link
connect.friendhood.net

Hi! Welcome to CONNECT.FRIENDHOOD.NET!

Feel free to join in the discussions and connect with people here.

We strongly advise you to register as some features and posts are inactive or hidden from guests.

Registration difficulties? send a message using the contact us link
connect.friendhood.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

connect.friendhood.net

Connect with people

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birds of the same feather...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sesamemucho
Admin
Admin
sesamemucho

Male Posts : 21
Sagittarius Tokens : 26938

Birds of the same feather... Empty
PostSubject: Birds of the same feather...   Birds of the same feather... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Is it true that people hang out with their friends who have "similar" tastes or personality?

Nawawala ba talaga ang individuality pag dating sa barkadahan?

share your thoughts..
Back to top Go down
Walfisch
Walfisch

Male Posts : 8
Pisces Tokens : 26890

Birds of the same feather... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of the same feather...   Birds of the same feather... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:43 am

Well, in the ideal world, hindi naman nawawala yung individuality pag nakikisama sa barkada. Rather, nagiging magkakabarkada sila kasi may shared experience, or at least, may common interest. Meron silang pinagkakasunduan.

Sinabi kong "in the ideal world", kasi minsan, ang nangyayari yung barkada mismo nagiging bad influence, na ine-encourage niya yung members nila na i-giveup yung individuality niya for the sake of solidarity. So, eto yung tinatawag na "peer preassure".
Back to top Go down

Birds of the same feather...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
connect.friendhood.net :: CONNECT.FRIENDHOOD.NET DISCUSSIONS :: Friendship Circle-
Jump to: